My Baby To Do List
As I look at my countdown board and realize my baby is due to arrive in just 13 short weeks (give or take since babies make their own schedules) I start to think about all the things I still have yet to do to prepare for baby, and all the things I want to make for my little prince.
Here is the general “to do” list:
- Clean out old office so it can become the new spare room.
- Clean out the current spare room so it can become the baby’s room.
- Have a yard sale to get rid of all the stuff cleaned out of the two rooms.
- Set up baby’s room.
- Set up baby’s bassinet in the master bedroom.
- Send out invites for the baby shower.
- Plan the baby shower.
- Wash all the baby clothes we have so far.
And here’s the “to make” list (either knit or crochet):
- Hat for winter (yes, we have been known to get down to 27 degrees Fahrenheit even here in Florida)
- Hat with matching diaper cover for first baby photos
- Sweater for winter
- Teddy bear
- Mittens for winter
- A few other toys like a ball, rattle, etc.
Now, to scrounge Ravelry for patterns for all these little things.