Recent Projects

To save money, I purchased the majority of my maternity wardrobe used on eBay and at consignment shops. With any used clothing items, some are bound to come with stains or holes. Eventually, you notice them. I found an orange stain on one of my shirts last week and decided to cover it with a little flower.

20120710-215213.jpg

20120710-215249.jpg

20120710-215311.jpg

I’ve picked the granny square afghan back up after frogging the first square completely. Now I’ve got six of these and with a few more I’ll be able to stitch them all together for my baby boy’s first blanket.

20120710-215614.jpg

20120710-215629.jpg

I’m still working on a bunch of flowers to fix the holes in a maternity shirt I bought at an outlet store. Just 20 more flowers to go and I’ll have enough to start stitching them on in the design I have in mind.

20120710-215904.jpg

Advertisements

Posted on July 10, 2012, in Crochet, Projects, Yarn and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: