Something’s in the Water…
So I found out earlier today that one of my cousins, whom I grew up pretty close to, is joyfully expecting his first baby with his wife. They are due in February. I’m very excited for them! This is another baby thing I will get to make and since they live in Ohio, I will get to make warm winter things like a hat and thick blanket. You know what this means? I’m going to frog the scarf I just started (I think it’s too wide anyway) and use the yarn to make a fuzzy blanket instead.
With that in mind I have the following projects I need to get moving on:
- My son’s summer blanket (almost done) and winter blanket.
- My son’s hat and teddy bear.
- A hat and blanket for my sister-in-law’s baby (must be ready by Christmas because that’s when we’ll see them)
- A hat and blanket for my cousin’s baby (to be shipped to them by the end of January).
- A hat or blanket for my friend Amanda’s baby (she is due two weeks after me).
- A teddy bear for my friend Shannon’s baby (she is due the same day as Amanda).
- A hat or blanket for my friend Kirstin’s baby (she is due a week after me).
And who knows who else will be added to this list of baby knits/crochets. My brother and his wife perhaps? Or maybe my sister and her husband? Only time will tell.